Mary Catharine Grau, the director of marketing at the Estridge Companies, contacted us about putting together a social media strategic plan for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Estridge has been selected to lead the build for this year’s season finale in Indianapolis.
We’re thrilled to volunteer our time and resources to help Estridge, the local community and the family.
We know it’s going to be a large undertaking to build a strong plan and implement it in a very short timeframe, so we’ve enlisted the help of the following people:
- Molly Chavers - Executive Director of IndyHub.org
- Karissa Rittmeyer - Events and Media Manager at IndyHub.org
- Andrea Ridder - President of Level Six PR
- Elizabeth Friendland - Account Manager at TrendyMinds
- Janneane Bloomberg - Account Manager at Kristian Andersen & Associates
- James Burnes - VP of Development and Strategy at MediaSauce
- Bryan Gray - CEO of MediaSauce
- Rob Laycock - Director of Interactive Marketing at Pacers Sports & Entertainment
- Douglas Karr - VP of Blog Evangelism at Compendium Blogware
- Pat Coyle - President of Coyle Media and Founder of Smaller Indiana
We’re brainstorming ideas as a group now and will have an initial plan ready to announce tomorrow. We’re looking to incorporate Facebook, Twitter, Smaller Indiana, IndyHub and other social media applications.
The three goals we’ve outlined are:
- Drive donations to Gleaner’s Food Bank & M&I’s mortgage fund
- Engage people to participate
- Spread the message as far and fast as we can
We’ll be working with ExactTarget as they will be providing some great technology products to manage volunteers and entertain spectators, and we’ll be working with Westlake Design, who donated their services to build an awesome website for Estridge and EM:HE.
We’ve been working with Estridge since last August when we launched MyEstridgeHome.com
If you have any ideas to contribute or would like to ask us any questions throughout the process you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.