- HOW TO: Build Your Personal Brand on Twitter - Dan Schawbel talks about using the fastest growing sector of social media to build a brand that will help build your business. This informative article talks about building a Twitter marketing plan and using third-party Twitter applications.
- On becoming a household name - Seth Godin shows some value for banner ads. Even though banner ads have been proven to be ineffective for driving high click throughs it’s always good to keep in mind the value of brand recognition. Maybe snatching up some local banners ads on the cheap could increase your awareness in the marketplace.
- How to Write an Article Fast - We talk about creating content as often as possible, but we struggle to stay on task when it comes to blog writing. This is an informative post about pumping out an article in 20 minutes.
- Website Grader - Hubspot has created a website grader application that measures the marketing effectiveness of your website. You just have to enter your URL and their free system analyzes several factors including social networking and SEO to give you a score from 1 - 100.
- Social Strategy for Exciting (and Boring) Brands - The team at Groundswell talk about how to use social media differently based on whether your brand is exciting or boring. Remember you can’t force viral, so be careful to push your initiatives using permission marketing tools like social networks.